Business & Finance
Using sophisticated statistical and linguistic algorithms, it pinpoints the key concepts and extracts the most relevant sentences, resulting in a Web site or document summary that is a shorter, condensed version of the original text.
1) Creates document summaries of any text file (including PDFs) or Web page Copernic Summarizer can analyze a text of any length, on any subject, in any one of four languages, and create a document summary as short or as long as you want it to be. It can summarize Word documents, Web pages, PDF files, email messages and even text from the Clipboard.
2) Integrates into the most popular applications
You can obtain document summaries quickly by clicking the Summarize button or by choosing the appropriate menu item integrated into applications such as Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader, Outlook Express, Eudora, Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
3) Continuous real-time summaries as you browse the Web
Copernic LiveSummarizer appears as a pane at the bottom of the Internet Explorer window. As you browse the Web, it displays in real time a concise summary of the Web page that is currently open. That way, you no longer have to read the entire page to find out if it is useful.
4) Uses WebEssence, a proprietary content filtering technology
Thanks to our patent pending WebEssence technology, which automatically removes from Web pages irrelevant text and content (such as ads and navigation items), Copernic Summarizer focuses on the essential text elements, which results in even more relevant summaries.
5) Intuitive interface makes it even easier and quicker to use
Designed to enhance user experience, Copernic Summarizer is simple and geared to increase productivity. Features like the dynamic menu provide you with context sensitive access to the most commonly used tasks and commands.
6) Export and share results using a variety of file formats
Once summaries have been generated, they can be printed, saved (in plain text, Microsoft Word, HTML and XML formats) or e-mailed, simplifying not only the way you store information but also how you share it with your friends and colleagues.
7) Floating Bar provides quick access to the most used features
The Floating Bar is a small toolbar that stays on top of the other applications on your screen, providing you with instant access to Copernic Summarizer's main features. Simply drag a file, text selection, or hyperlink onto the bar and it will be summarized quickly and easily.